me
journal
affiliates
chatbox
hi there, welcome to my humble abode
Wouldn't it be nice?
If we could get together.
--
the beach boys, 'wouldn't it be nice'
COMMENTS for entries will be under 'CHATBOX.' Hooooshaaaaaah!
I'm Sam. I'm very immature and young. I love Hot Pockets. Yumyumyummm.
PICSPAM
Saturday, February 28, 2009, 1:33 AM
Rambles of Boredness
I just got back from Solo & Ensemble. IT WAS FUN. We had the middle schoolers there too, and I guess I did okay on my solo & the trio w/ Jader & Caroline. I KNEW I messed up, I KNEW IT. And no one ever taught me about freakin' vibrato. Oh well...at least I achieved 'gold' ranking...ha...
The day started out early. Seriously. I had to get up at 5:30 AM...not good if you slept at 10 on Friday night after coming home from buying an outfit for the next day's events. I got to the band room at 6:45, because Parker-sensei said WE WERE LEAVING AT 7. But then it figures that we were going to MEET in the band room at 7 and leave at 7:30. Some of us were not very happy, hahaha.
I rode the bus with Torrey; we had fun. xD Watched Family Guy on his iPod, played a hand game or something like that, and got bored. We got to CAJ (Christian Academy Japan) and got ready. I was freakin' nervous for my solo...but I guess I got through it.
After that, I watched some other peoples' things, like Alexandra's
Waltz of the Flowers on piano, and I ended up being late to see Torrey & Aly's clarinet duet. Blehhhh.
The day dragged on. I met overly-obsessed Twilight fans. *SEVENTH GRADERS FROM YMS. They were going all gaga over some dude from ASIJ who looked like Robert Pattinson...or so they said. I scoffed, until I saw his profile. I sorta freaked out, and joked that we would 'stalk him'. HAHAHA. We just passed by him and stalled near his position (he plays trombone!). I saw him, and then I went, 'ew.' THEN I LEFT. Ohohoho.
Got bored, fell asleep on Torrey's shoulder on the bus. Comfy. Except I woke up to Bojangles by Pitbull while passing Tokyo Tower >.> (I still can't believe he dedicated that song to me :P)
OH WELL, that is enough for today...off to check my bro's math homework.