me
journal
affiliates
chatbox
hi there, welcome to my humble abode
Wouldn't it be nice?
If we could get together.
--
the beach boys, 'wouldn't it be nice'
COMMENTS for entries will be under 'CHATBOX.' Hooooshaaaaaah!
I'm Sam. I'm very immature and young. I love Hot Pockets. Yumyumyummm.
PICSPAM
Saturday, February 21, 2009, 5:56 AM
insomnia is my new friend
I'm seriously turning insomniac. No sleep, all projects. Normal sleeping time: 8-9 PM. Recent sleeping time: 11PM - 1AM. Why? Projects, tests, quizzes, and pressure. I DETEST, I DETEST
very much.
I'm tired. I'm stressed. I need some sleep...working on 日本語 project right now, waiting to recieve the verification code to upload Sony Vegas to my bro's computer...whilst charging my video camera so it won't die during the painfully slow video-editing process.
What have I gotten myself into? Well...a tangled web, full of sticky strings of blah. Blah, blah, and BLAAAAH. And on top of that, I have a 日本語しけん on Tuesday.
EWWH I HATE TESTS