me
journal
affiliates
chatbox
hi there, welcome to my humble abode
Wouldn't it be nice?
If we could get together.
--
the beach boys, 'wouldn't it be nice'
COMMENTS for entries will be under 'CHATBOX.' Hooooshaaaaaah!
I'm Sam. I'm very immature and young. I love Hot Pockets. Yumyumyummm.
PICSPAM
Monday, January 26, 2009, 11:30 PM
this is me, in a nutshell...wait...how did I get in this stupid nutshell?
...yeah.
I hate this nutshell of horribleness.
I have a biology test on Thursday, and a quiz for History on that
same day. (le gasp!) I know I was supposed to be expecting this...but...ah...this is so horrible. AND I think I messed up my first bio quiz of the semester.
...EXAM WEEK JUST ENDED, TOO.
I need to disappear into my nutshell, breathe.
breathe.
3.
2.
1.
Happy place. Cherries. Unicorns. Edward Cullen. Chocolate. Sherbet ice cream. LOTS of sherbet ice cream.
...
sigh.
I need some of my daily dose of smiley.