me
journal
affiliates
chatbox
hi there, welcome to my humble abode
Wouldn't it be nice?
If we could get together.
--
the beach boys, 'wouldn't it be nice'
COMMENTS for entries will be under 'CHATBOX.' Hooooshaaaaaah!
I'm Sam. I'm very immature and young. I love Hot Pockets. Yumyumyummm.
PICSPAM
Monday, January 26, 2009, 2:20 AM
Don't let the fanfiction eat your brain

I wish I was a little kid again.
I'm sooo breaking my New Years' resolutions.
1. I am supposed to be dieting, not working. I scarf down too much chips for my own good.
2. I am supposed to be keeping a steady blog, not working. I am too busy perusing the interweb for Twilight photos. I should calm down.
The only one I'm not breaking is the one pertaining to my grades. Blah. I don't know why I can never break that one. Eh, I never will, I guess.
--
Aaaaannnyyywaaay...
Finals week was the most boring week of school in my entire life. Yes, there was no homeworkz, yes, I had a MUCH lighter bag, and yes, I got to skip out on two finals. Buuuuttt, all of that gave me absolutely nothing to do but search the interwebz.
On Bio review day, all I did was read Midnight Sun for the first time in months. I hadn't read it since Meyer posted it up in about...uh...September? I forgot. Ah, screw that.
I HAS BLAMEEED TEH INTERWEBZ.
AND. Play rehearsal for Giraffe Story (teh spring musical) started today. Figures we lost a few pages. HAHAH. Mr. V has to find the missing pages. I freaked out. I thought I only had like...a page or two of lines. Oh well. At least I can focus on the school stuff. xD
therefore, this concludes today's entry
--
Going on...a bunch of things I must rant about later on:
- Scary, newb Twifans, self-proclaimed Twihards (well...I am one...but I've been one for a long time....HA, eat that)
- Homework
- How large Anna Karenina is
- The scary, n00b Twihards
- How I will HACKZ0RZ Windows Vista to pieces
Meh...I don't feel like posting...I'm lazy...OH NO...
..must...not...break...NY...resolutiooonnnss...
ahh, I'm slipping into the musky water