hi there, welcome to my humble abode
Wouldn't it be nice?
If we could get together.
--
the beach boys, 'wouldn't it be nice'
COMMENTS for entries will be under 'CHATBOX.' Hooooshaaaaaah!
I'm Sam. I'm very immature and young. I love Hot Pockets. Yumyumyummm.
Sunday, January 18, 2009, 11:06 PM
And you never saaaid...
Why am I so lazy? I never seem to have the time to update an honest blog. For one, my two LiveJournal accounts have been...well, unused for the past several months, my MySpace blog is never updated (screw that one xD), and I don't use WindowsLive anymore. Probably because of school, but NOOO. Every time I have time to finish something, I don't. My mom told me that once. Hahaha.
So, I conclude this starting rant with this:
NEW YEARS RESOLUTION: Keep a steady blog.
----------------
Oookay. Going on with the real subject of this entry...
This weekend was okay, I guess. Here's a runthrough:
Friday: Boredom at school. Not taking Bio final, so sat during review period doing nothing but reading
Breaking Dawn and
Midnight Sun online. P.E. final = FAILLL. Not that I DID fail, but the test itself was a fail. We just had to make a fitness plan on paper. Whooop-did-ee-doo. Lit class, ah, all we did was present other book reports & stuff, and got ready for tomorrow's Model United Civilizations Conference. *sigh*
But the highlight of Friday was going to CoCo's Curry House with Torrey, Amber, & Cori. Ohoho. I love tonkatsu curry x3. & I LOVE TORREY, WHO IS THE GREATEST BIG BROTHER & DAVID ARCHULETA LOOK-ALIKE EVER :D
Then I went to choir practice. Blaaah. Boring. No fun anymore, but Sam, Torrey, & I filmed a vid for DREAAAA, the bestest friend ever, hahaha :)
----
Saturday: Went to SceneBuilder's Ensemble. Very interesting...we were getting our scenes ready for the drama production at the end of the year...and we discussed some heavy, uncomfortable-to-others topics. Not mentioning here. The rest of the day consisted of boringness. Studying. Studying. Homework. Project for Japanese. BOOORRRIIING.
But then my Daddy came home from Sacramento :)
HE GOT ME TWILIGHT GOOOOODDDSSS :) Two t-shirts, a canvas bag, and patches. And a Music = Life bag :D
LOL, BUT HE GOT SAM A TEAM EDWARD SHIRT WHEN SHE'S SUPA-TEAM JAKE. AHAHAHHA.
----
Sunday: Church, as always :) But it wasn't like other Sundays, because Torrey didn't go to church ><. I will eat his head off on Tuesday. After church, went with mom off-base, got some stuff for my kimono. Tried on some glasses. xD. THEN ATE CURRY AT COCO'S! YAY. Got some pencil stuff, and then went home because Daiei was too HOT Dx. I forgot to buy myself a 0.5 -lead pencil. I bought 0.5 lead though. How sad.
Went running with Sam, Alex, Chris, and Josh (Sam & Alex's little bro, he's ADORABLEEE). It was fun. xD. Sam scribbled out Edward on the shirt, and put JACOB. She even used Jacob's handwriting...scary...xD It looks real.
Then came home, did nothing. Bored.
----
Today: BOOOOOREDDD. WORK ALL DAAAAAY. MLK day though. Ha.
----
Other events worth mentioning (in my personal opinion)
- GRR EVIL MR. VANDERMEYDEN signed me up for spring musical auditions. xD. I didn't know I was going to HAVE an audition until the NIGHT BEFORE. I had to practice a song and read a monologue...but a high point for me was when Mr. Parker, Ms. Hannon, and Mr. VM himself asked if 'I was really a freshman'.
- Finals = death of me.
- I might try out for the track team. Me + Running = SLOW and FAIL. But Ralaine & I are trying out together. hohohoho.
- I have school tomorrow. *tear*
Eh. Long post. Oh well. Got to go finish my project for my Japanese final now...=___=